03/11/2016

Bergen-Oslo Hitchhiking

I left home at 8am but it was so hard to get out of city..
I ended up at small town Øystese which is only 80km from Bergen at noon
so I gave up fast and decided to stay at the farm of my driver.
She gave me a lot of food when I was leaving.
Cecilie
and me...
This is her beautiful sheep farm!
Way back to the road.
Friendly sheep :)
I've got a short ride in 30second.
In front of this long tunnel+bridge I waited quite long...
and eventually, someone took me and drop me inside the tunnel...
I haven't seen such roundabout in the tunnel.
It was very scary to stay there but in 5min someone saved me to outside.
The bridge just after the tunnel, and there was more tunnel just after the bridge as well..
From here I've got a ride almost all the way to Oslo!
The road number 7 was so beautiful!
I arrived at Oslo 6pm(next day) with 8 cars + 10min train ride.
Thanks for all the drivers!


Share:
Location: Øystese, Norway

1 comment: