20/10/2016

Hurtigruten Trondheim-Bergen Day 1

Road is not only way to look around Norway!
I had a great chance to take beautiful sea way with Hurtigruten.
It was total 28hours, from Trondheim to Bergen.
Let's have a quick trip with me to where are sun and wind, human and life.

The boat has been left from Trondheim at 10am.
Look at this lovely view from my cabin number 555!

Inside the cabin with cozy bathroom.

Boat pilot is behind the reflection.

Norwegian flag is waving in the wind.

I came back to cabin to take a rest, but how?
Because of this deep blue in the frame, I couldn't stay inside.

People were already enjoying the sun by whole body.

The sea path that we made!

Delicate shadow of water mist...

I could see the big mountain from Panorama view room on deck 7.

This couple on the left side were traveling with almost new born baby who can barely open eyes.
Later he will be angry for that he doesn't remember anything about this wonderful trip :)

After passing this peaceful small town..

Lunch time!
I haven't had such great food in my whole journey of a year..
My stomach became tomb of dozens of fishes :)

It's wonderful to see how many different blue colors sea can make with sun, wind and bubbles.

Sunshine is sitting on the surface.

Kristiansund is greeting for us.

We had 30minute to explore this nice town.

Can you feel the smell of port?

Goodbye!

And Hello again!
Whenever we go for short exploring and back,
Hanna and Thip in the reception give us beautiful smile :)

Sun is sinking.

Now I wanna be in that small boat inside the sunshine!

Time for gathering with expedition team.
Many people joined for meeting to Panorama view room on deck 7.
They told us a lot of interesting stories about what we've done in each towns where we stopped.
but...

I had to go out to see this gorgeous sunset!
How wonderful is this planet...

What a sweet little half moon :)

After dinner, when outside was totally dark, I went to the bar on deck 7 to play the piano.
People in the bar enjoyed and gave me applause.
After playing,
Halvard who works in the restaurant asked me to play this Norwegian song.
He was so excited to sing for passengers to show them Norwegian culture.
After short practice, we performed together successfully.
Almost all of them came to us to say thank.

The bartender Stavros, who let me play the piano, is welcoming you :)



+++ Where is Trondheim? +++
Let me show you some pictures of my favourite city in Norway.
What a stunning reflection!

I traveled Norway for more than 2months, North to South.
And I can say I like Trondheim the most.
If you are planning to visit Norway, don't miss this amazing city!




Share:
Location: Trondheim, Norway

0 comments:

Post a Comment