20/10/2016

Hurtigruten Trondheim-Bergen Day 2

My first night in the cabin was calm.
I slept very well and woke up with sunrise.

Soon we arrived at Florø harbour.

We had only 5 minute to walk around so I didn't go farther.

Whenever boat anchor and sail, this guy is working hard for us!

Sky was pink on the left side of the boat.

And the other side was orange.

Look at this magical lonely castle!

Shiny orange...

became yellow and white.

I heard that this route can be really harsh as Bergen is notorious for heavy rain.
How lucky we are!

Stone island..

Always happy to catch the shadow of sunshine!

It look like toy house and rocket :)

Autumn is falling down to the islands.

Bergen is already getting closer.

Get ready to drop anchor.

What happened to this rainy city? :)

We arrived safely to Bergen at 2:30pm!
This ship is leaving for the next trip to Kirkenes at 8pm.
It takes 11days all the way up north, and the ship depart from Bergen everyday.
So there are 11ships along the coast all the time since 1893!
You can get off at any station and take another ship any day.
Isn't it like a sea version of train-Siberian?!
Halvard, the waiter in the restaurant explained it to me :)

As soon as we arrived, he ran out to the top of the mountain.
That's how he enjoy his short vacation after 11days of journey on the sea.
It was nice to peep how is the life of crew.
And from now I wanna be one of them someday!



+++ Welcome to Bergen +++
Bryggen and inside of it.

Pirate on the port!

Happy to be under the sun.

I also went up to the mountain Fløyen later.
I really don't like hiking but it wasn't hard and of course, totally worthy to do it!





After this trip I felt something like sea sick for few days whenever I get inside the building
which I didn't feel at all while I was on the sea.
Maybe I'm from the sea :D
During this trip I could look into myself through the sea, the huge blue mirror.
I'm looking forward to have next trip with them again!


Share:
Location: Bergen, Norway

0 comments:

Post a Comment